I know I haven’t blogged lately, but between work and holidays I just haven’t had the time. So I’ve decided to ease back into things with a wishlist. This could easily be ten times the size as I’m an awful magpie, but here are just a few of the things I’m currently lusting after.
1. A stunning cobalt blue tea dress by Love, available online from Topshop. I adore a 40’s tea dress and the colour of this one is just gorgeous.
2. Estee Lauder Modern Muse perfume. I’ve never been a fan of Estee Lauder perfumes before but with a perfume note list like mandarin, tuberose, lily, honeysuckle, dewy petals, jasmine, patchouli, vanilla, amber woods & musk….what’s not to like? I’m an awful hoor for anything that smells like jasmine, and while I haven’t had a chance to try this out on skin yet, it smells Ah-mazing on the card that I spritzed in Brown Thomas recently.
3. Free People Skinny Cords in Perri Blue. I have a pair of Free People skinny cords in a light lavender grey and they are simple the bomb. Comfy, soft, they don’t go saggy and look just as cute worn with ballet pumps as they do stuffed into biker boots. I have lived in mine for the past 2 years and they’ve aged well. I think I may need to add a new colour to my wardrobe this winter.
4. Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy CC lipstick in 300 Pop. The CC stands for colour & care so stop the eyerolling, they’re not jumping on the BB, CC, DD bandwagon like everyone else….ok so maybe they are a little, but only in name, they’re not making any outrageous claims like some brands I could mention . This is a fabulous peachy coral lipstick that WILL be mine. The range boasts 36 shades so there’s sure to be one to suit everyone.
5. Oasis Pastel Blue Car Coat….look at it! I mean just LOOK at it. Isn’t it a thing of beauty? Maybe Santy will be kind this year…*hint hint*
6. Free People Synergy Cuff Thermal in Ivory. Free People are fairly legendary for their thermal tops, they come out with a number of styles and colours every year and they’re always something I lust after. Long sleeved tees are a major part of my winter wardrobe and I think this one will fill a Free People shaped hole perfectly, what do you think?