1. Mac All Fired Up Lipstick from the Retro Mattes Collection. This beautiful fuchsia matte lippie is right up my street. Sadly as I already own around 5 fuchsia lipsticks, once of which is matte, I’m not sure even I would be able to justify this purchase….shocking I know =O
2. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Mysterious Red. I’m a big fan of the velvet matte formula and Nars in general. This is a stunning shade of red and it will be mine.
3. Nars Tinted Moisturiser in Terre Neuve. While I’m not a fan of bb’s, cc’s, dd’s (seriously, it’s a thing), I’m strangely intrigued by Nars’s tinted moisturiser offering. It could be that it’s supposed to have great coverage, so really more of a light foundation than a tinted moisturiser. One for great skin days and lazy Sundays methinks.
4. Nars Namibia single eyeshadow. Having recently purchased Lhasa and been very impressed with the formulation, I am now lusting after this lovely pale grey from the Fall 2013 Collection. I’ve been on the lookout for a light grey, not silver, not sparkly, no lavender tint, for a quite a few years now. You wouldn’t think it would be that hard to find, but alas, it is. I think I may have found the illusive shadow in Nars Namibia.
5. Tom Ford She Wolf trio. Look at it, I mean seriously….just LOOK at it. It’s beautiful. I am a magpie at heart and it’s just sparkly and pretty and €56….YES I know. Time to start saving the pennies, this one is not cheap & it’s Limited Edition so if you want it, snap it up quickly. But boy is it pretty, and the case is pretty fab too.
So these are the things that are keeping me awake at night this month. Have you tried any, what did you think of them? G’wan, make me jealous.