Day Makeup Look
To be honest, this changes to from day to day. It’s a variation on a theme really, for the most part I stick with a fairly natural look. The odd day I throw in a bright lip to spice things up a bit. I don’t often wear eyeshadow on a day to day basis, unless I’m going somewhere. Soooo this is today’s look:
No foundation today, just primer, corrector, concealer, loose powder, eyeshadow, blusher, lippie & mascara. Lazy Sunday makeup.
- Nars Light Optimizing Primer
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Bisque (just got this the other day, review to follow)
- Nars Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
- Nars Immaculate Complexion Loose Powder in Snow
- Nars Deep Throat
- Bobbi Brown Cream Eyeshadow in Slate, topped up with an old (I’d like to say Natural Collection but it’s so old the writing has worn off the label) powder eyeshadow in a similar shade for a bit more depth.
- Le Volume De Chanel mascara in Noir
- Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover
What are you wearing today?