Being that this blog is barely two weeks old I was absolutely stunned and delighted to be tagged for a Liebster Blog Award by Kate from Ruby Duchess. I had to google to find out what a Liebster Award even was….total newb right? Anywoo it is an award for new and up & coming blogs (Yay me!), with less than 200 followers. You get tagged by another blogger who asks you 11 questions, you answer them on your blog and then tag 5 more bloggers with 11 questions of your own. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy, and a great way to get to read new blogs. So here are the questions Kate asked me and my answers:
1. Name your three favourite online shopping websites. Zara, Topshop, ASOS.
2. Which decade would you live in, and why? The 40’s….I could totally rock a tea dress, red lip & victory rolls in my hair.
3. What do you hope to achieve with your blog? I just hope that people might like to have an aul nose from time to time, I rarely purchase any new beauty products without checking out reviews on the internet, if I can help someone decide whether something will or won’t suit them, then I’m only delighted.
4. Do your family and friends know about your blog? Not yet, I’ve only been blogging for 2 weeks, I didn’t want to tell anyone in case no one reads it and I feel like a complete feckin eejit.
5. What are you looking forward to most in August? Spending time with my husband and little boy.
6. What is your favourite OPI nail polish name? Coney Island Cotton Candy.
7. If any character from a book or film could be your best friend, who would you choose, and why? Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffanys, I’d say she’d be deadly craic.
8. Do you collect anything (besides makeup!)? Essie Nail Polishes, ever since my local chemist got an Essie stand I’ve been picking them up, I have way too many to admit to by now.
9. What is your most essential summer product? Sunscreen or else I’d burn to a crisp. Thing is, when I was a kid I used to get a fantastic tan, seriously now, stick me out in the sun for five minutes and I’d turn black as the ace of spades, then I hit puberty and it stopped, it’s like all the melanin drained out of my skin, weird but true.
11. Share your top beauty secret! Sleep!!! And a facial oil before bed, I’ve only just started using facial oil (Clarins Blue Orchid) and it really keeps my skin hydrated and plumped up.
Ok, so I tag the following lovely ladies:
Chloe from Nurse Fancy Pants who convinced me to start a blog in the first place.
Co from Views From a Tin Bin
Chloe from Very Lovely Stuff
The Frog from Rambling Faoilean
Orla from Irish Girl in London
My questions to you my lovelies:
- What made you start blogging in the first place?
- What beauty product do you purchase time and time again?
- What was your childhood pets name?
- What is your middle name?
- What are you currently reading?
- Favourite TV show?
- Favourite Food?
- Nude or bright lip?
- Favourite perfume?
- Red or white wine?
- Favourite item of clothing/footwear?